- Remote Access - learn how to use the College's WebVPN service for off-campus access to the Library's electronic resources
- Register for a Class - sign up for any of the classes or
workshops offered, or request a consultation.
- Request a Consultation - arrange for individual or group consultations on a number of topics.
- Request a Search - information services professionals
will search the literature for you
- Reserves - place an item on reserve
- Reserve the Computer Lab - available for classes or other
- SCISSORS - standing for Scholarly Communication Information
Services in Support of ReSearch, SCISSORS is a range of Library services for
- Software in the Library - access to Microsoft Office, scanning/OCR software, SciFinder Scholar, etc.
- Systematic Reviews - collaborate with expert searchers to publish your systematic review
- TripSaver - on-demand delivery of materials the Library owns
- Unaffiliated Health Professionals - the Health Professionals Access Program allows for on-site access to the Weill Cornell Medical Library for a yearly fee
- Wireless Access in the Library - depending on eligibility, Library patrons can use the e-resources from a wireless connection